- World class fly fishing rivers include The Madison River, The Gallatin River, Beaverhead, The Big Hole River, and The Jefferson River which are all within one to two hours drive. Check out current water levels here. Take a look at our friends at Fishtales Outfitting for guided Fly Fishing Tours.
- The Ruby valley abounds with rare birds and we know where to find them. Call Elijah’s Rest today to find out about arranging a personal birding tour during your stay.
- Famous Virginia City and Nevada City are just a few minutes down the road.
- Yellowstone National Park is an enjoyable 90 minute drive.
- From elk to deer, moose to bear, mountain goat to antelope, hunting in Montana is second to none.
- For mountain biking, hiking, horseback riding,
and other adventuring ideas, visit Montana tourism at www.visitmt.com.
- Go Gem Hunting for Garnets, Amethyst, Gold, Fossils, Crystals and more.
- Other exciting area destinations include the Lewis and Clark Caverns,
Quake Lake, Old Bannack, and Glacier National Park.