Lodgings in the Ruby Valley
David’s Cabin is decorated with a hunting theme representing some of the wildlife in the area.
This cabin also has a mini kitchenette and a queen bed, twin bed and a pull out bed.
Jehu is a cowboy at heart so his cabin is decorated in a cowboy theme. It is a reminder of the glorious old west and offers a mini kitchenette, queen bed, twin bed and a trundle bed for the little cowboy or cowgirl in your family.
- All cabins have internet, satellite TV, full bath/shower, dvd player, and coffee maker. Private porches provide views of majestic mountain ranges.
- Roll away beds are available on request.
- Breakfasts offered on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for an additional fee.
- Boxed lunches are available for a minimal fee with advanced notice.
- A field is available for boarding horses. Ask about availability and rates. Weed free hay is available at market prices.
- A Gas Grill is also available for a relaxing grilled meal.
- $125.00 Double Occupancy for Simon and Jehu cabins, $175.00 for David’s cabin with Full Kitchen.
- 7% bed tax
- Additional guests welcome for a minimal fee.
- Children 12 and under stay FREE.
- Paypal is here! Yes you can now pay online.
- Balance can be paid on site via Visa, Mastercard, American Express Discover, Cash or Check
- Discounts: Multiple Nights
- Deposit: Advanced personal checks, Bank checks and Traveler’s Checks or Paypal.
- Refunds: Deposits for cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival date will be refunded in their entirety. Cancellations made less than 30 days from arrival date will result in a loss of deposit.
- Smoking: Outside smoking area only.